Research Assistant –Ajayan Research Group, Rice University April 2017- Present
- Design and development of new structures with different mechanical properties by 3D printer.
- Development of meta material
- Development of new method for 3D printing of new structures and new material
Research Assistant –NanoTherm Group, University of Houston Jan 2015- Dec 2016
- Development of dual-scale surfaces for suppression Leidenfrost phenomena (see publication section)- Submitted as a patent
- Development of magnetic icephobic surface (see publication section)- Submitted as a patent
- Development of a flexible artificially networked material structure highly efficient for ambient and high-pressure steam generation (see publication section)
- Design, develop and manufacture of different accurate setups for various experiments
- Involvement in AFM (Atomic force microscopic) and LabVIEW software
Mechanical Engineer- Taha Production and Support Industrial Company, Tehran- Iran Nov 2013- Oct 2014
- Preparation and development of Auto parts’ technical documents specially Power Steering System (CP, FMEA, OPC, FPC, OPS).
- Modeling and drawing of Power Steering system parts with SolidWorks
- Audit drawings, test plans, manufacture procedures and production line of suppliers.
Quality Control Engineer- Falat Energy Company , Bandar-Abbas port- Iran Jan 2013-Oct 2013
- Confirmation of the imported raw material
- Inspection and controls of welding process (pipes and reservoirs)
- Audit drawings and welding procedures of suppliers
Machine Shop Supervisor- Valafan, Tehran- Iran Jan 2012- Dec 2012
- Quality control of molding and casting design and developed machining procedure
- Design, development and manufacture of fixture and gages
- Lathe and milling machine production.
Project Manager- Design and Manufacturing of a Two-Passenger Electric Car, University of Tehran Oct 2008-Nov 2009
- Team management- planning (conceptual design, detail design, and production)
- Sponsor Negotiation
- Design different parts with SolidWorks.
- Manufacture electrical differential, power transition, chassis and body with variety methods like electric arc welding, Working with machine shop equipment, prototyping with plaster and body manufacturing with fiber glass.
Selected Acaddemic Project
- “Increasing Leidenfrost point with Dual-Scale Structure”, University of Houston, Texas, Adviser: Dr. Hadi Ghasemi “. 2016
- “Design and make Flexible Artificially Networked Structure for
Ambient/High Pressure Solar Steam Generation”, University of Houston,
Texas, Adviser: Dr. Hadi Ghasemi.
- “Design of Experiments and the Optimization of an Electronic Enclosure” University of Houston, Texas, 2016
- “CFD Analysis of Electronic Enclosure with STAR-CCM+”,University of Houston, Texas, Adviser: Dr. Moratta, 2016
- “FEA of Threaded Pipe Connector with ANSYS”, University of Houston, Texas, Adviser: Dr. Moratta, 2016
- “Mixed Formulation for Darcy Equation”, University of Houston, Texas, Adviser: Dr. B.Knakshatrala. 2015
- “A Solver for Steady-State Diffiusion Equation”, University of Houston, Texas, Adviser: Dr. B.Knakshatrala. 2015
- “A Solver for Linear Elasticity Equation”, University of Houston, Texas, Adviser: Dr. B.Knakshatrala. 2015
- “Optimal Design of Meat Refrigerating System” Advisor: Prof. Sharifi.
- “Using Finite-Elements Method to Generate Arbitrary (triangular-rectangular) Grids for stress and strain Analysis of a Thin Sheet through MATLAB Software” Advisor: Prof. A. Daneshmehr.
- “Optimization of Dynamic and Control System Using Genetic Algorithm Method” Advisor: Prof. M. Shariat Panahi.
- “Position Controlling of a DC Electrical Motor Using Simulink, MATLAB Software” Advisor: Prof. M. Hairi-Yazdi.
- “Calculating Stress And strain Analysis of Crane Hook by finite Elements Method” Advisor: Prof. A. Daneshmehr.
- “Optimization of Structural Components of Truss in order to Reach Minimum Weight Using Genetic Algorithm Method” Advisor: Prof. M.Shariat Panahi.
- “Finding the Optimal path of a Robot Using Complex Method” Advisor: Prof. M. Shariat Panahi.
- “Design of a gearbox structure for an electrical engine” Advisor: Prof. A. Daneshmehr.
- Design and Manufacturing of “SIBARO”, the two-passenger electric car which was one of the best inventions of the year. School of Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Tehran. Supervisor: Prof. A. Daneshmehr, 2008-2009.
- Design and Manufacture of an electrically controlling differential for an electric vehicle.
- I was appreciated by the Department of Mechanical Engineering as the Head of Paper Presentation Section held in the ISME 17th Annual (International) Conference on Mechanical Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, May 2009.
- Selected as the Head of 14th Annual Celebrity of Mechanical Engineering Dept with More than 500 Participants. This Celebrity contained several academic talk by eminent professors from different universities worldwide.
- Selected as the secretary of Alumni Society of “Ehsan” High School.
- Selected as the Head of 10th Annual Celebrity of “EHSAN” High School whit more than 450 Participants.
- Selected as the Member of “EHSANYAR” Charity for 3 years.